Team DreamWork
RapRise.com

Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Anticipation is half the fun

I can't believe how excited I am for this Crown Holders project. It's like that feeling of making my first album all over again. The music that myself and Comodity are making feels so good to be a part of. It's funny, because I'm anticipating the mixtape and the album like I've never heard the music. But I was definitely there every step of the way. lol...

I feel like the Crown Holders projects will give you (the fans) a great representation of who we are as artists. You would think that our solo work would do a better job of this, but working together is making our styles evolve so much. I've never heard myself flow the way I am right now. I've never puts words together like this before. And neither has Comodity. We're both in rare form right now.

I've always loved my own music. I've always made music that felt right in my heart. Music that I would never be ashamed of. But for the first time I feel like a fan. A fan of myself. But not just a J-Dub fan. And not just a Comodity fan. But a Crown Holders fan! And no matter how you got to the Crown Holders, whether you were a J-Dub fan, a Comodity fan, or we're brand new to you, I really feel that everyone will like what they hear with what we've got going now.
That's the goal.

Until then... I'm waiting with all of you.

Holla back!
J-Dub

P.S.
The CH mixtape is coming REAL SOON! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment