AWESOMENESS!!!! I had some trouble depicting who was who, but it doesn't matter cause I liked both voices. LOL! How long did it take to make this song?Keep the freshness coming like a Zip-Loc bag! Peace and love!
Thanks so much!1st verse: J-Dub2nd verse: Comodity3rd verse: J-Dub then ComodityWe're not sure exactly how long it took to make this song. But it only took about a day.
Haha... "Keep the freshness coming like a Zip-Loc bag!"? Now look who's the rapper! lol...And yes... Thank you, thank you!
Love the song!
AWESOMENESS!!!! I had some trouble depicting who was who, but it doesn't matter cause I liked both voices. LOL! How long did it take to make this song?
ReplyDeleteKeep the freshness coming like a Zip-Loc bag!
Peace and love!
Thanks so much!
ReplyDelete1st verse: J-Dub
2nd verse: Comodity
3rd verse: J-Dub then Comodity
We're not sure exactly how long it took to make this song. But it only took about a day.
Haha... "Keep the freshness coming like a Zip-Loc bag!"? Now look who's the rapper! lol...
ReplyDeleteAnd yes... Thank you, thank you!
Love the song!
ReplyDelete